Re: [TR] RE: [6pack] White Post Restorations

To: <MMoore8425@aol.com>, <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] RE: [6pack] White Post Restorations
From: "fred thomas" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 12:40:30 -0400
> I have also noticed over the years that his "jerk" customers, who consume
> much of his time, are also the ones insisting on lowest prices.
> Mike Moore
========================================================================================================

Sir, I livedabout 10 miles from White Post, been there over 30 times in the
past years, we have had Billie Thompson as a guest speaker at my "Model A
club, Model T club and Mustang club, I know several of his
workers/machinest/rebuilders on a personel basis, a list member (also a
friend of mine)asked if anyone on the list knew of or had any work done by
"White-Post", I answered accordingly. I am not now or have I been accused of
being a "JERK" and yes I take offense to being called one by someone whom
does not have the slighest knowledge of the place in question or his pricing
and doubt seriouly if he has ever had any dealings with them, if you find it
beyond yourabililty or knowledge to answer a list members question then
delete and move on, calling someone a "JERK" is for the uninformed, it's my
money I'm spending and I surely do not need anyone to tell me how, where or
why to spend, that's my business and not yours, if you like to call charging
$50.00 for a kit to rebuild a M/C a fair price when you can buy the same
exact kit from TRF for $4.00 then so be it. "FT"

===     http://www.vtr.org