[TR] Clutch fluid in the car

To: <Triumphs@Autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Clutch fluid in the car
From: "Michael Godley" <mgodley@tiac.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 10:43:09 -0400
In a message dated 6/18/2007 6:13:33 PM Central Daylight Time,

thenicholls@verizon.net writes:

> I have a 1972 Triumph TR6.  Noticed today that fluid is dripping inside
the

> car from the slave cylinder.

Might be time to rebuild/replace the Master and clutch cylinder..sounds like
the Master is leaking.  FWIW, I sent the master and slave to White Post
restorations..NFI.    They install a brass sleeve and refinish for less that
new,  and no worries about aluminum corrosion for the life of your car.    I
did this years ago and no problems since.

Michael Godley

65 TR4A

mgodlley@tiac.net

===     http://www.vtr.org