Re: [TR] RE:

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] RE:
From: "Glenn A. Merrell" <StagByTriumph@tscusa.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:18:12 -0600
Randall wrote:
> Dale Graham wrote :

>> Windows Live Hotmail gives you the control you need to help
>> you keep your e-mail private, safe and secure.
>>
> Boy,  That's private all right.  The ultimate in security : only the sender
> knows what's in it !

Not from what I heard on the news this morning.  Big brother has been
reading all this too, even if it "looks" blank, they are filling in the
blanks!  =-O

Oh oh, now there is another gov file being generated on me ....   O:-)

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)

===     http://www.vtr.org