[TR] Tenax Q2

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [TR] Tenax Q2
From: John Gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:27:14 +0100
Can anyone tell me if the collection of Tenax pegs fitted around the
TR2 were the type with "shoulders" that made the top of the peg, the
male par,t stand a little higher than the type without. In Piggott's
book I can see both types in use, I wonder if the shoulder type makes
it easier to clip the hood or sidescreen on, even though they don't
look as neat as the shoulderless type IMO.
Regards
John

===     http://www.vtr.org