Re: [TR] Caravans to VTR 2007, add more or join them please

To: frede.thomas2@verizon.net, Dave1massey@cs.com,
Subject: Re: [TR] Caravans to VTR 2007, add more or join them please
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 22:02:34 EDT
In a message dated 6/17/2007 11:00:59 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
frede.thomas2@verizon.net writes:

I agree  with Dave Massey, let's wait until we get to TRF and go from there,
I see  no problems, by the way I've been to =intercourse" more than once, how

about checking on =blue balls== for a change.  "FT"

I know what Fred is referring to -

There are many towns in PA that derived their names from tavern signs  -

for instance King of Prussia, PA was once the site of a tavern with sign
depicting the King of Prussia mounted on a horse.
Bird In Hand, PA had a tavern with picture of a bird in a hand with 2  other
birds off in the distance.

I've been to Intercourse, PA and Blue Ball, PA on more than one occasion -

and the tavern signs...........

were nowhere to be found.

Cheers,
Jack Mc