[TR] Caravans to VTR 2007, add more or join them please

To: Triumph Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Caravans to VTR 2007, add more or join them please
From: "Glenn A. Merrell" <StagByTriumph@tscusa.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:54:16 -0600
Okay, VTR 2007 is about 31 days away. I am starting to plan my route if
any other Triumphs want to merge in route.

The first caravan I know of is from TRF Summer Party, departing Monday
morning 16 July. At least a dozen Triumphs.

The second caravan I know about is departing from the Toronto Canada
area, undisclosed departure date, but probably a half dozen or more Stags.

The third caravan I know about is departing from the Central Atlantic
Coast of Florida, undisclosed departure date, a mix of Triumphs.

It looks like our route will be primarily via I-70 from Denver,
departing early morning the 14th of July. Planned arrival at VTR is the
16th, the 17th as the latest. Anyone wishing to join us along the I-70
corridor between Denver and Philadelphia, I can give some approximate
times when I will be either passing a way point or stopovers for the
night. Initial stopovers right now look to be Kansas City MO and Dayton
OH. So far, a couple of Stags and a TR8.
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)
/The *best* trophies are miles on the odometer, stone chips in the
paint, dead bugs on the windshield! /

===     http://www.vtr.org