Re: [TR] Caravans to VTR 2007, add more or join them please

To: StagByTriumph@tscusa.org, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Caravans to VTR 2007, add more or join them please
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 11:04:19 EDT
In a message dated 6/16/2007 4:01:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
StagByTriumph@tscusa.org writes:
> If I had to guess, I will say contact anyone at the summer party.  But
> try Fred Thomas.  For those attending the TRF summer party, maybe
> someone can organize the gaggle to VTR if there is not already an
> official point person?

Fred is they default key contact person when it comes to TRF Summer Party.
He usually holds court in the shop area at the Runyon Farm and knows all that
is going on.

Actually He already contacted me.  The short story is anyone interested in
joining the entourage should contact him at the party (as you suggested).

> I think the basic idea is to follow the TRF semi loaded with parts and
> tools so that caravan has enough parts to make the 250 mile trip :)

Perhaps.  On the other hand since we will be leaving Monday morning (late
morning, probably) and we don't have to be in Valley Forge until Tuesday
afternoon we may chose an indirect route and do some sight seeing on the way.
It will
be more fun than blasting down the interstate and then cooling our heels in
Philly for a day.

Dave

===     http://www.vtr.org