Re: [TR] Caravans to VTR 2007, add more or join them please

To: <BearTranserv@aol.com>, <Dave1massey@cs.com>,
Subject: Re: [TR] Caravans to VTR 2007, add more or join them please
From: "fred thomas" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:23:38 -0400
  For those you lucky enough to go to VTR, you will most probably pass my
in-laws Hotel-Resturant on the way.  Worth a stop...
  http://www.yellowhouse-pa.com/

  Drop my name on the check for lunch and hope you "all" enjoyed yourselfs
"RBH".;=)

  Robert B. Houston
  Texan in New Mexico
  Hey Dave, we now have what we need to make the drive over Monday much nicer,
Bob Houston's name on the entire groups lunch check.  "FT"

===     http://www.vtr.org