Re: [TR] Caravans to VTR 2007, add more or join them please

To: Dave1massey@cs.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Caravans to VTR 2007, add more or join them please
From: "Glenn A. Merrell" <StagByTriumph@tscusa.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 15:01:41 -0600
Dave1massey@cs.com wrote:
> In a message dated 6/15/2007 7:54:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
> StagByTriumph@tscusa.org writes:
>> The first caravan I know of is from TRF Summer Party, departing Monday
>> morning 16 July. At least a dozen Triumphs.
>
> Where do I sign up?
>

> Dave
If I had to guess, I will say contact anyone at the summer party.  But
try Fred Thomas.  For those attending the TRF summer party, maybe
someone can organize the gaggle to VTR if there is not already an
official point person?

I think the basic idea is to follow the TRF semi loaded with parts and
tools so that caravan has enough parts to make the 250 mile trip :)

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)

===     http://www.vtr.org