RE: TR4 fan

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR4 fan
From: Nicholas Wolf <nwolf@u.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 07:39:54 -0800 (PST)
My '62 TR4 had the stock fan bolted on backwards by a PO.  Mark Hooper and Dave
Massey are both right - it will still blow air in the right direction (that is,
toward the engine) if mounted backwards, but probably not very efficiently.
The "right way" is with the concave side of each blade facing the engine.
-Nick
TR4 fan for life

===     http://www.vtr.org