RE: re. Going retro with cassette tapes

To: <Dave1massey@cs.com>, <steven@newellboys.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: re. Going retro with cassette tapes
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 12:55:53 -0500
It would surely get you motivated to dig your way out. Hell, I'd dig my
way through the Taku glacier with my hands to get away from a week of
listening to somebody singing "Buffalo Gal" accompanied by an
all-ukelali band. You could probably speed up entire subway digs by
placing a recording at the starting point of the tunnel. Like something
out of Mars Attacks! :^)

Mark