Re: Great drive!

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Great drive!
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:01:10 -0700
ZoboHerald@aol.com wrote:

>Unfortunately, I think I saw my last drive this year in the Herald this past
>Friday...

And that unhappy thought prompts me to repeat an offer made in prior
years.... please let me know if you are going to be in the Tucson area
during the winter.  Our local club has several events each month so I
can perhaps arrange a ride if you're feeling LBC-deprived.  I've met
many list members this way over the years and have been able to include
several of them in our local activities.

Geo Hahn
Mt Lemmon, AZ