Re: Great drive!

To: Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Great drive!
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:40:18 -0500
In a message dated 11/25/2003 10:59:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com writes:

> It struck
> me at that point that the TR6 had only a little over 43,000 miles when I
> bought it over 13 years ago.  I've put less than an average of 1000 miles
> per year on it.

Greg, Greg, Greg...get out there and DRIVE your car once in awhile, ok? :-)
Your average YEARLY mileage is less than the average MONTHLY mileage I've put
on the '62 Herald sedan since I bought it in June 2002. (Keep in mind that the
Herald does NOT see snowy/salty roads here in the Northeast, so it will soon be
"down" until next March or April.)

Unfortunately, I think I saw my last drive this year in the Herald this past
Friday...unless we get some rain to wash today's salt off the road. Besides,
that last drive reminded me that there are some jobs that really need doing
over the coming winter (a u-joint or two, some brake work to keep those front
drums a-stoppin' me, new gearbox mounts and a few other little bits)!

--Andy Mace