Re: Great drive!

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Great drive!
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 01:32:29 -0000
Hi Eric
Today I did about a forty mile round trip (our island is only 23 miles by 13
or there abouts) and 1/3 of that was with a VW Golf MKII on a recovery specs
on the rear, my unfortunate friend had it written off by someone pulling out
of a side road on him. I have a picture of my car keeping up its tradition
of working for a living if anyone is interested.
Car in question is a 1972 2.5PI saloon, weather today, raining lots of
raining!

Graham.