Re: Great drive!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Great drive!
From: "Terry" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 19:17:06 -0500
Mmmmm.  I sense end of season ennui and commensurate.  I'm restoring my '59
TR outside under the white pines, beeches, and maples of the northeast.
When I took the block to the machine shop today for cleaning, inspection,
and possible decking, the guy asked when I needed it back.

I shrugged.  "Some time this winter?"

The grin on his face was only equalled by his grin when I told him what car
the block was out of.

It snows in New Hampshire tomorrow.

Terry Smith
'59 TR3A  TS 58667

>It was a drive I didn't want to end. Lots of motorcycles >and Corvettes out
and about, but the only LBC I >encountered was a dark blue MGA.   Today it
snowed.