Transport of Parts to Canada

To: "'mhimelfarb@shoppersdrugmart.ca'" <mhimelfarb@shoppersdrugmart.ca>
Subject: Transport of Parts to Canada
From: "Smith, Brian (Inland-Gaylord)" <BSmith51@ICCNET.COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:19:17 -0500
Cc: "Triumph Owners digest (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Mike,

My advise....stay away from Fedex.  Especially with things bought on Ebay.
FedEx ground ruined a beutiful straight bonnet for my Spitfire.  Just dented
the stew out of the nose.  No problem, I'll just file a claim.  They stated
that they were only liable for $.35 per pound on "used items".  Well, I
objected needless to say.  About 3 weeks later they sent me a check for
7.00, turns out that they are only liable for .10 per pound for things
bought on Ebay.  I'm not through with them yet but, run away from FedEx.

Brian Smith
Inland Paperboard and Packaging
Bogalusa Mill