Transport of Parts to Canada

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Transport of Parts to Canada
From: Mike Himelfarb <mhimelfarb@shoppersdrugmart.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:48:36 -0400
I won an auction on eBay for a new TR6 rear fender and the seller (in
North Carolina) has no experience shipping to Canada.  Any suggestions
for the cheapest/safest way to get it shipped to Toronto?  I checked the
rate finders for FedEx and UPS and FedEx showed $40 but not clear is
that was $Cdn or USD.  I've heard UPS can be tough on breakables and I'd
rather not end up with a new, dented fender ;-)  Is there a trucking
company anyone has experience with that could handle it safely and
cheaply?

Mike Himelfarb
Director, Central Support
Information Technology Department