Re: Vintage Battery

To: SOThornton@aol.com
Subject: Re: Vintage Battery
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 11:22:31 EDT
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Steve,
Sure, I could use a good lawyer who won't send me to the poor house. My
current guy is really going for it and I am concerned how long I will last.
Really though I feel your pain with a Blown Up Vintage Battery. You are not
alone, and I have heard quite a few have messed up paint. This place is about
a half hour from my house and I go there to pick them up. Once the lady was
on the phone getting reamed by an owner for the very same problem.  She just
keep repeating herself over and over that you can't fill them up more than
just above the plates. She was a little nasty when she hung up on the guy.  I
guess my only excuse is that I am a sucker for that LUCAS LOGO, so I am one
of their best repeat customers.
Cheers,
Darrell