Re: Vintage Battery

To: TR250Driver@aol.com, vafred@erols.com
Subject: Re: Vintage Battery
From: SOThornton@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 10:46:00 EDT
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Darrell-

Just in case you take Fred up on the recharging process of your Lucas
batteries, I have a question.

If the batteries don't discharge and you maintain your Lucas electrics, do
you have good homeowner's insurance? How about a sprinkler system? Need a
lawyer for the fire claim?

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY