TR250 Electrical problems solved

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR250 Electrical problems solved
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 08:44:01 EDT
Thanks Guys,
I should have known but sometimes you need the advice of independent
observers to tell you the obvious.  The positive cable to the battery
although looking fine was all green under the rubber and no good. I was sure
it was the ground cable and replaced it three times.  I should have asked you
guys on day one and saved myself all this trouble.  Thanks again especially
Randell who tipped me off to the positive cable.

The 250 is looking good for the 6-PACK Trials now.

Darrell