Re: TR250 Electrical problems solved

To: TR250Driver@aol.com, cbfoch@earthlink.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR250 Electrical problems solved
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 11:35:05 -0700
Cc: 6pack@autox.team.net
On a related note:  If your are not concerned with using "correct"
battery cables I can highly recommend the custom cables from
Diamondback Cables.  I first saw them at VTR 2001 and ordered a set
for Casper (57 TR3) they are exceptional in their construction, very
heavy gauge and custom fit to the application.  My set cost only
$75.00.  I was so impressed that I had them make up a custom set for
my Disabled neighbors golf cart, which dramatically improved the
performance of the cart.
In my mind Casper starter turns faster and I am pleased with the look
even though it is not "correct"

--
Bill Pugh
1957 TR-3