RE: TR List meetings or get togethers?

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR List meetings or get togethers?
From: Doug Hamilton <douglasehamilton@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:38:31 -0600
>Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 21:53:43 -0700
>From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
>Subject: RE: TR List meetings or get togethers?

>>> Sounds good to me.
>>>
>>> Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
>>> 1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
>>> pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.vtr2002.org
>>

>Personally, I get tired of seeing zillion line signatures for a single line
>post.
>
>Randall Young
>59 TR3A TS39781LO daily driver (currently sidelined for OD transplant)
>63 Sports 6 HB7826LCV rustoration project
>71 Stag LE1473L daily driver (Real Soon Now)
>President - Southern California Triumph Owner's Association
>http://www.sctoa.org/
>Events Person - Triumph Register of Southern California
>http://www.triumphssocal.org
>Lakewood, CA (near Los Angeles)
>http://www.lakewoodcity.org/
>Illegitimi non du Carborundum

Just a note on putting all your info on a public forum. On the news here
last week they had a feature on identity theft and identity fraud,
public forums like this are a favorite place for these criminals to
collect information required to commit these crimes. And once they
assume your identity and credit it can be very difficult for you to
correct the situation.

Doug Hamilton
1960 Truimph TR3A
1963 Fiat Cabriolet