RE: TR List meetings or get togethers?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR List meetings or get togethers?
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 21:53:43 -0700
> > what do you think
> > about everyone adding their city of residence on their signature blocks?
>
> Sounds good to me.
>
> Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
> 1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
> pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.vtr2002.org

Personally, I get tired of seeing zillion line signatures for a single line
post.

Randall Young
59 TR3A TS39781LO daily driver (currently sidelined for OD transplant)
63 Sports 6 HB7826LCV rustoration project
71 Stag LE1473L daily driver (Real Soon Now)
President - Southern California Triumph Owner's Association
http://www.sctoa.org/
Events Person - Triumph Register of Southern California
http://www.triumphssocal.org
Lakewood, CA (near Los Angeles)
http://www.lakewoodcity.org/
Illegitimi non du Carborundum