TR List meetings or get togethers?

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR List meetings or get togethers?
From: ebk <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 23:32:26 -0400
Hi List!
    I just got home from TRF's SP * I'm at least 6 tr Digest behind on
readings, so it will take some time to catch-up ;-) . I would like to
thank Steve T. & Fred T. for making the effort to have some of us
members to meet at the drive-in. I'm sorry that I showed up late
,because I was looking to the left of the screen for the meeting place,
& never knowiced another set of swings on the right side of the screen
:-[ . But I did get a chance to meet many of you & shall try harder the
next time to meet More of you. I understand that many of us could not
meet because of other obligations, just like I could not have met many
of you at any of the past VTR or other functions.
    I would like to suggest that we try to set-up  more meeting places
in the futhure car shows comming. Ex.- I was told of a show at Stow, Vt.
I will not be going because it is to far for me, but there are many more
members that will be going & it is up to some one that is going to
attampet a simular set-up. There are many others: Bronte show up in
Canada that is put on by the TRIUMPH Club of Toronto, The 6-pack group
event in Ohio, & many more events out west & South, too. then When many
of you happen to go to TRA's, VTR's, ect BIG Conventions, it will be
easier to remember many of the past met members & the futhure New
meetings of members.
    I guess what I'm really sugesting is: To Keep the Ball Rolling! :-)
 Remember this is just a suggestion! & I though it was nice of these two
gentelman to offer a 'door prize', too. Now mind you in the futhure
meetings don't 'have to' have 'door prizes', but I do think that it
would be worth the effort to try this again in other events coming-up.
-'Cosmo'? :-\ Kramer ;-)