Re: TR4: overdrive click-click-clicking (long)

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4: overdrive click-click-clicking (long)
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 22:52:37 +0100
Hi Randall
Does the section "I was able to find one at the local hardware store <g>"
imply a been there done that scenario, if so can I join the club, though I
did find my bearing as my launch was on the bench (alright then on the
ground by the garage door and the ball ran down the slope into the concrete
gully!) I think mine stopped just short of the stratosphere! Boy do they
fly, you definitely wouldn't want to be looking down the hole, could cause
serious eye damage!

Graham.