Re: TR4: rough, now abandoned

To: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4: rough, now abandoned
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:13:23 -0600
Cc: greenman62@hotmail.com
greenman62@hotmail.com wrote:

>   Try checking you fuel line to the front carb... and the valve
>   in the float chamber... If skoodge will gum up the works ist would
>   wind up there.
>
>   Another thinh to look at is the needle. Perhaps it had fallen out and
>   is blocking fuel flow (it's never happened to me but ya never know).

Greg, can I check the valve and float chamber in a parking lot? <g>

Is there a gasket I'm going to hose in the process of checking the
float chamber? Is there a little screen or something that could be
clogged there? Why didn't I install that clear fuel filter I've been
carrying in the glovebox for months?

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO