Re: TR4: rough, now abandoned

To: greenman62@hotmail.com, Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4: rough, now abandoned
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 16:11:28 -0600
greenman62@hotmail.com wrote:

>      Aaaah, that would be look with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight:)
>
>      Since you chosen to "live" with an old car let me recommend AAA...
>      For the price about $75, they will gaff your TR's body to a
>      location of your choice... (If you chose AAA+) up to 125 miles
>      away.
>
>      It's smart money.

Got it. I was thinking mine was 100 miles. I actually had my '72 2002
towed from Breck once, 96 miles. Funny thing, my wife's been meaning
to send in the renewal. <g> It expired Sunday, but there's a 15 day
grace period -- just in case I don't want to overhaul the carbs in the
parking lot.

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO