Re: TR4: rough, now abandoned

To: steven@cravetechnology.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4: rough, now abandoned
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 18:23:15 FILETIME=[B6414580:01C10FB6]
>But what do you think about my assessment, fuel starvation on the
>front carb due to debris-suckification? I know statistically speaking
>it must be an electrical problem, so is timing my other likely culprit?

  Try checking you fuel line to the front carb... and the valve
  in the float chamber... If skoodge will gum up the works ist would
  wind up there.

  Another thinh to look at is the needle. Perhaps it had sfallen out and
  is blocking fuel flow (it's never happened to me but ya never know).

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)