Re: Battery

To: <ZinkZ10C@aol.com>, <tr6@pipeline.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Battery
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 05:47:52 -0400
I have used a product sold by JC W. called VX-6 part # 17RJ1205N, it only
takes 2oz. total for a 12 volt car battery, this additive has been in use in
=all= my cars for over 10 years and I have not had to buy a battery for any
of them, including the 6 volt in the "A". This additive eliminates lead
sulfation, I have no idea about the chemical contents (you chemist should)
but I know from personel experience it really works, the battery in my T/R 3
is made by the "Antique Battery Co." as a "Lucas" repo and this is going on
9 years old, never ever a problem. "FT"