RE: TR Front Anti-Sway Bar - Wow!!!

To: "Phil Smith" <philip.smith25@verizon.net>
Subject: RE: TR Front Anti-Sway Bar - Wow!!!
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 12:33:01 -0400
Cc: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'Brian Sanborn'" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Message text written by "Phil Smith"
>My TR6 drives very nicely, except when I drive this very scenic drive.
Very winding, curvy, but clackady, clackady. Very time the car goes
clakady, the steering wheel will jerk in my hands. Will a front
anti-sway bar fix the stirring wheel problem? Is this why you go the
anti-sway bar route? I'm not familiar with them at all. Hope this makes
sense?
<

Phil,  Unless someone took it off your TR6 already has a front sway bar.
However, you didn't say why the car goes clackady.  Is it the road surface?
 If so there is just about nothing to be done for it (it's all part of the
experience, donchaknow)

Dave Massey
71 TR6 (7/8 Front sway bar, 3/4 rear)