Triumph 2000 in Philadelphia for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, stag@digest.net
Subject: Triumph 2000 in Philadelphia for sale
From: "John Vance" <biggooner@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 12:06:00 -0400 FILETIME=[609A90C0:01C10A23]
Triumph 2000 advertised in Philadelphia Inquirer. I spoke to the seller, car
was owned by his recently deceased brother who owned the car for last 10
years. It is advertised as a 65 with 56k original miles, engine and
drivetrain rebuilt. Seller told me that the chrome and interior will need
attention. No idea on price. Ad says Best Offer. I have not as yet seen the
car.

I have no personal interest (enough projects already).

Happy to put in contact with seller if interested, feel awkard broadcasting
phone number...

John.