TR Front Anti-Sway Bar - Wow!!!

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR Front Anti-Sway Bar - Wow!!!
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 22:04:26 -0400
Listers,

Over the weekend, finishing up Sunday night, I installed an ADDCO
3/4" anti-sway bar that I had bought on last years TRF sale. I
could not test drive it because of rain showers.  I just came
from a 1 hour fast ride on the curviest road I have available
close by.

I feel "born again".  The TR4 is transformed.  The handling has
more of that TR6 front end stiffness.  The drastically reduced
body roll is wonderful.  The car just goes where I tell it.

To be frank...  even with the new front end, shocks and
springs... I was really disappointed with my TR4's cornering
ability. The body roll made it hard to hold on in tight corners
and the car got sloppy.   I assumed I remembered it better than
it was.

But now it acts like my old car.  My original TR4 had a lot of
the dealer options on it from the first owner.  He put on a rally
shield and a roll bar among a long list of goodies.  I never
realized what a difference it makes.

If you don't have one... rush to the nearest phone and order one.
It is the best $150 I have spent on the car.

Brian Sanborn
'62 TR4  CT16260L-O - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn