RE: Electric fuel pump for a TR6

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'Steve Chandler'" <steve@obagy.com>
Subject: RE: Electric fuel pump for a TR6
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 13:44:12 +0100
Just did that. Depends of course what size of facet you want to fit. If its
any of the square ones, you can get it squeezed just above the lh shocker,
which is just about the only location you can use without fitting much more
fuel line, drilling holes in the floor where you can see them(i.e. the boot)
are able to drill in the first place etc... of course you could drill into
the chassis, but for some reason I can't see anyone wanting that. If you fit
round ones, this location is no use and you have to reroute fuel lines, but
then you can use the (assuming your car is lhd) non exhausted side of the
car.
HTH, Gernot
SuperFlex Polybushes