Re: Electric fuel pump for a TR6

To: "Steve Chandler" <steve@obagy.com>, "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electric fuel pump for a TR6
From: Cameron Greig <cameron@enterprise.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 99 10:55:59 +0100

Steve wrote

>Hi all,
>
>I am about to fit an electric fuel pump (facet) to my 6, and I am
>wondering if anyone
>has any advice about the placement of the pump. I have made 2
>assumptions, it should
>be a close to the tank as possible and that it should not be inside the
>car.
>
>I would appreciate any input on suggestions or problems doing this.
>
>thanks
>
>steve
>--
>Steve Chandler - Chandler O'Bagy - steve@obagy.com

I have fitted my facet pump next to the tank, fixed to the wheel arch
left hand side,inside the car.The pressure regulator valve is next to the
battery under the bonnet.Been this way for years,only problem is that the
pump can be a little noisy with the hood up,but I believe the new pumps
are quieter.

Cameron
71 TR6