RE: GT6 rear brakes

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: GT6 rear brakes
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 13:48:15 +0100
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net

I always wonder why someone would want self adjusting brakes at the rear,
surely readjusting them every say 10k miles is not that much work, at the
same time you can check if theres any leaks, everything is fine etc. I
always found selfadjusting brakes a slight pain when they get older
(breaking components defying the purpose) plus its more work when you want
to pop off a drum. But then de gustibus non est disputandum eh?