RE: HELP!! Front crank nut!!

To: "'richard jackson'" <richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk>
Subject: RE: HELP!! Front crank nut!!
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 17:19:47 -0000
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
this is a valid though not safe method. Try not to have anyone in the
vicinity, if the wrench starts flying you're dead meat. Another method not
mentioned is removing the starter, wedging the starter ring against the
block with a tyre lever and hey presto. This works for the MOWOG bolt on the
Mini so it'll work for any other bolt as well.

Gernot