Re: TR6 Vibration

To: <DANMAS@aol.com>, <cgkincer@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Vibration
From: "zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 00:27:50 -0600charset="Windows-1252"
It's not all that bad, just because we have the highest insurance rates in
the country, the worst air in the country, and one of the highest real
estate tax rates in the country.  At least we don't have a state income tax
or personal property taxes.  But, I had a drive shaft made for my Turbo
Buick race car, 4 inch aluminum with Spicer 1350 U-joints and yokes,
including the transmission yoke for $400.  And only had to wait 10 days for
it.

You know that  if I had a choice to live anywhere else in the country, I
probably wouldn't move out of Texas.  Maybe just retire up to the lake and
fish all day.

Larry Zink
Z Group Racing and Performance
Houston, Texas