Re: TR6 Vibration

To: zink@pdq.net, cgkincer@yahoo.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 Vibration
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 00:02:35 EST
In a message dated 1/21/99 11:28:54 PM Eastern Standard Time, zink@pdq.net
writes:

> You might have a drive shaft out of balance.  Here in the Houston area, they
>  charge $125 dollars to balance a shaft.

Larry,

You need to move to Tennessee!  I had a TR6 shaft balanced, U-joints replaced,
a bad yoke cut out and a new one welded on, and bought a new u-joint and a new
flange to match the new yoke, all for $121.90, - parts and labor, including
tax!  That was last summer.

Say what you want about Tennessee, at least the living is cheap.

And for you football fans, UT is # one!

Come on up!

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN