TR6 Vibration

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Vibration
From: Chris Kincer <cgkincer@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 14:09:20 -0800 (PST)
Listers,

One more question concerning my Magenta TR6.
I've not drove the car in a couple of years, but while I drove it as a
daily driver, the car would vibrate in the 25-65 mph range.  Once I
reached somewhere over 70MPH the cars ride was smooth as silk.  Since
the car didn't do this idling it makes me thing that it's not engine
related.  At first I thought it might be suspension, but after reading
the triumph list for a couple of weeks, I now think the vibration
might be bent or warped hubs.  Does anyone have any insight on what
the problem could be?  The car is currently getting a new paint job,
and Interior, I would love it if the car rode as good as it is going
to look.

Thanks,
Chris Kincer
Lexington KY