Re: TR6 Vibration

To: "Chris Kincer" <cgkincer@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Vibration
From: "zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 22:28:19 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
You might have a drive shaft out of balance.  Here in the Houston area, they
charge $125 dollars to balance a shaft.  Also check the U-Joints for excess
play.  Generally warped hubs just vibrate worse as the speed increases,  the
way an out of round and out of balanced tire will do.

Larry Zink
Z Group Racing and Performance
Houston, Texas