Re: Cross-country transport for a TR2 and parts

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cross-country transport for a TR2 and parts
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 19:33:53 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Dan,

I bought a TR4 450 miles away and had it retrieved by a local
transfer guy with a flatbed carrier.  He was the best reputable
deal I could find and he charged me $700 for the 900 mile round
trip.

If you wanted to move a small amount of furniture that far you
would find  the cost to be about the same.  I know we recently
"saved" some furniture from my wife's mothers home that sold and
for what is cost to move it 300 miles we could have bought new
stuff.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA
sanborn@net1plus.com