Uni-Syn

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Uni-Syn
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 19:40:31 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I was talking to a guy in Florida on my ham radio, and mentioned my Triumph.
Turns out he used to have an Jag XKE.  He got rid of it, but still had a
Uni-Syn for balancing the SU carbs.  He asked if I wanted it, and sent it to
me as a gift.  It's like new, in the original carton.  An unusually fine
blending of my two major hobbies.

With the TR3 and the MGB-GT before it, I've always balanced SU's the old
fashioned way, with a piece of hose in the ear.  Have any listers seen an
improvement by using the Uni-Syn?  Seems like it should be more accurate.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B