RE: Canadian Car Sale

To: "'Bob Danielson'" <75TRSix@snet.net>
Subject: RE: Canadian Car Sale
From: econrad <econrad@teal.csn.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 14:18:30 -0700
Cc: "'Triumphs' (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Bob,

Gosh, I sure don't know.  I'm sure others on the list will have a better idea
on the "customs" and legality issues.

My response was due to my worry about the exchange rate.  I have heard stories
where a US car is sold to a Canadian for an amount that "seems" to match the
asking price.  However, the seller finds out later that by receiving their
payment in Canadian dollars, they did not receive the payment they thought was
agreed to.

Eric Conrad
Denver, CO
econrad@teal.csn.net