RE: Canadian Car Sale

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Canadian Car Sale
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 15:00:47 -0700
Some issues depending on year of manufacture are:
- metric instruments on Canadian cars need to be converted to imperial for
us authorities to recognize as valid,
- us emissions valid for that model car must be in place (calif may have
special requirements)
- if you have a model year when the us cars had those exquisite motorized
seat belts (canadian cars never had those idiotic things) you will have to
fit them to your can import

There is a web site that describes all this but I don't know the url.

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO ---