RE: Canadian Car Sale

To: rdaniels@snet.net
Subject: RE: Canadian Car Sale
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 14:08:23 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Boy, there's a switch - not too many cases I hear of where a Canadian will
pay the current exchange to buy much from the U.S.  I've known many people
who have sold their Canadian cars either south or overseas, simply for the
fact that the numerical price is always fairly even in terms of car value
(i.e. $1Cdn = $1US = 1UKP), and I can't blame them a bit. That must be some
nice Spit, or else the Canuck paid too much, imo!

JD (a proud Canadian with a weak dollar!)