*U(%^%) postoffice

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: *U(%^%) postoffice
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 15:28:11 -0600
Early last week I ordered some Lucas lights and misc parts form
RevingtonTR in Great Britain.  Apparently they were sent via the post
office  because on SUNDAY the post office tried to deliver an express mail
package to my house.  Apparently they  thought no one was home (I was
in the garage) so they left a slip in my mailbox which I found on monday the
18th (a holiday).  So that same day I called the number on the slip, guess
what, they couldn't find it!  They've now bounced this info back and forth
between 3 different post office branches and still no luck.  Worse yet
whoever the bozzo was that tried to deliver it didn't write down a valid
article # so they now have no way of knowing WHICH package is even
missing!!

I guess I can see why they had to raise the price of stamps a
penny.......someone has to pay for their incompetence.

Sorry just had to vent.

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 12/3/98)

1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L -- 1973 Spitfire 1500 FM3353U
1962 TR4 CT288L          -- 1959 TR3A TS41311L
1951 Dodge Truck B-3-B-108