Re: Krappy Krome

To: "Bob Lang" <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>, " Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Krappy Krome
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 99 07:14:32 -0800
British Pacific, a LR parts dealer, has one way to handle parts when
multiple sources exist.

They carry two versions of these parts.  One is the cheap part that is
similar quality and price to the low cost compitetion and the other is
the highest quality part they can source.

This provides a one stop source for the person who wants quality parts
that will last and one who assumes they are all the same and wants the
very cheapest price.

Wouldn't it be interesting if Moss carried an "value" line of parts and a
"concourse" line of products whenever there are multiple sources with a
variety of prices and quality

(Moss if you are listening I could use a job and would be happy to set up
and market the programme up for you.  I have both quality programme
managmant marketing managment experience.).

TRF could do it too and add a "WWII English Pub" line of inexpensive
parts at the expensive prices with all profits going to the Inn.  It
could include a free teddy bear, can of nuts or gas mask bag for parts
costing more than $50.

TeriAnn Wakeman                       The Green Rover, rebuilt and
Santa Cruz, California                and maintained using parts from
twakeman@cruzers.com                  British Pacific 800-554-4133
http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

Walk in harmony with the earth and all her creatures and you will create
beauty wherever you go.