Re: unsupported character set?

To: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Subject: Re: unsupported character set?
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 19:36:01 -0800
Cc: "'Peter Zaborski'" <peterz@merak.com>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'mjb@cs.utah.edu'" <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Jim, I am mortally wounded at being singled out!

Actually, thank you for letting me know. I checked my browser settings
and sure enough it was set to use html, which is probably the cause in
my case. I also heard from Brad K. today that he had just received a
post I sent in September! Very strange. I thought this "Lucas Internet
Access Service" was way too good a deal!

I recently upgraded the NOS computer I normally use to Win 98, which
might explain the "foolin' around with my Netscape Communicator
settings", esp. considering how B. Gate probably feels about them right
now, but the 4 month message delay will probably always remain a
mystery!

Alan Myers

--
MZ