unsupported character set?

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: unsupported character set?
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 17:01:56 -0700
Cc: "'mjb@cs.utah.edu'" <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
A recent message from Alan Myers (Alan I don't mean to single you out)
appears below. Are others having the same problem reading messages? In my
case the message below came with a text attachment which I could read but my
mail program could not read the "formatted" one. I am not including the
attachment.

FWIW, I use Outlook98 on NT4 on a Intel machine. The problems are sort of
coincident with when I found out Mark B was changing servers. Anyone know
what is causing this? And how to stop it?

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO ---