Re: TR6 clutch hydraulics

To: "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 clutch hydraulics
From: "Martin Gonzales" <mxgo@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 18:00:41 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Greg:

Try the speed bleeder website: http://www.speedbleeder.com/ for an
explanation of their product and prices.  The correct size for a 73 TR6
clutch slave cylinder is 7/16 - 20.  The speed bleeder replaces the bleeder
screw on the slave cylinder.  I bought mine at a local auto parts store that
stocks a lot of "Russell" performance products, but you can order directly
from the speed bleeder company.  The general run of the mill auto parts
store did not know of the speed bleeder check valve, so check with a
performance type auto parts store, if you want to buy locally.  Furthermore,
if you buy locally, just take in your slave cylinder bleeder screw so you
double check on the correct size of the speed bleeder.

Let me know if you require additional information.

 Martin

>Martin, What is a speed bleeder and how does it work?  -Greg

:  Re: TR6 clutch hydraulics